Local Cape Cod Links
Local businesses, services and activities:
Cape Cod Recreation Links
- Cape Sail – Join Captain Bob Rice aboard Sabbatical, a beautiful cutter-rigged classic. Cape Sail offers private sailing charters and a variety of learn-to-sail programs from beginner to advanced – including customized alternatives to the traditional sailing school.
- Outer Cape Sailing – Go Ashore on a deserted sandy Beach on Great Island. Take a swim in 70 degree water. Have a picnic, or get “lost” in the dunes. The boat will be waiting for you. Outer Cape Sailing, Wellfleet, MA
Cape Cod Restaurants
- The Beachcomber of Wellfleet, Cape Cod – Over the years The Beachcomber of Wellfleet has been voted “Best outdoor dining”, “Best specialty cocktail”, “Best raw bar”, and “Best live entertainment”, on the Outer Cape by the Cape Cod Life readers poll.
Cape Cod Real Estate
- On The Cape Real Estate – Raymond M. Hall, REALTOR® ~ my real estate office is in the seaside village of Chatham, MA. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about living on the Cape or Cape Cod real estate.
Local Online Publications, Organizations, and Chambers of Commerce
Cape Cod News and Information
- Cape Cod Chronicle – Cape Cod’s Weekly Newspaper
- Cape Cod Times – Cape Cod’s Daily Newspaper
- Click Cape Cod – Search all Cape Cod lodging, real estate, galleries & shops, dining, entertainment & recreation
- The Best Of Cape Cod – Guide to Cape Cod and its Best Beaches, Best Resorts, Best Places To Eat and More